CSE sponsors, and helps to promote, a number of workshops and symposia on a variety of topics in computational science and engineering. Information on these workshops and access to materials produced for them can be obtained through the links below.
- DARPA's Defense Sciences Resource Meeting, October 30, 2015.
- Elements of Integrated Computational Materials Engineering Research Workshop, July 23–25, 2014.
- Big Data & Data Analytics Research Workshop, May 28–30, 2014.
- Argonne Training Program on Extreme-Scale Computing, July 28-August 9, 2013.
- Iowa High Performance Computing (IHPC) Summer School, May 20-22, 2013.
- Thirty Years of Parallel Computing at Argonne: A Symposium, May 14-15, 2013.
- Academic Job Search: Practical Advice, April 18, 2013.
- 11th Annual Workshop on Charm++ and its Applications, April 15-16, 2013.
- Big Data and Computational Biomedical Science Workshop, February 27, 2013.
- CSAR Symposium, October 13-14, 2009.
- Modeling and Simulation of Energetic Materials, October 29-30, 2008.
- Gene Golub Symposium, Februrary 29, 2008.
- International Symposium on Solid Rocket Modeling and Simulation, July 13, 2007.
- Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Science, June 11-12, 2007.