2018 - 2019 Call for Proposals - CSE Fellowship
***DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 4/18/2018 at 11:59pm***
Graduate students in participating departments are invited to submit CSE Fellowship Proposals for support of interdisciplinary research in Computational Science and Engineering (CSE). Several awards are expected to be given for the 2018 -2019 academic year which is from August 16, 2018 to July 15, 2019. Proposed research projects must be interdisciplinary, and must be oriented toward computational science and engineering and/or applied mathematics.
The student submitting the proposal must be jointly supervised by at least two faculty members, preferably from separate departments or areas. Each faculty supervisor must be affiliated with the CSE program (see list here).The student must enroll in the CSE program once the fellowship begins.
- Click Here for 2018 -2019 CSE Fellowship Call for Proposal Information
- Download Cover Page for Submission Here (Required for Submission)
- Access Your DARS Report Here (Required for Submission)
- Submit Proposals Here (You must create an account in EasyChair to Submit Proposal)
- Your Letters of Recomendation Must Be Submitted to email@example.com by Your Faculty Supervisors No Later Than 4/18/18 at 11:59pm (CDT).
Agricultural and Biological Engineering
Biophysics and Computational Biology
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Industrial and Enterprise Systems Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
Mechanical Science and Engineering
Molecular and Cellular Biology
Nuclear, Plasma and Radiological Engineering
School of Integrative Biology (Animal Biology, Entomology, and Plant Biology)
Please contact CSE at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.