Faculty Affiliate Program
CSE is a home for interdiscplinary computational research, from large Centers to small teams of investigators. CSE faculty affiliates receive access to CSE computing hardware, support in grant proposal planning and preparation, and assistance with award administration. In addition, students working with CSE faculty affiliates are eligible to apply for CSE fellowships.
Join our team as a Faculty Affiliate
Industry Affiliate Program
The College of Engineering at Illinois is among the world's most prestigious and largest engineering institutions. At the forefront of computational science and engineering, the CSE program offers industry affiliates the opportunity to build connections with world-class researchers and students and gain access to CSE workshops and training.
• Access to CSE Training Events listed at cse.illinois.edu/training-technical-computing-workshops
• Free registration for all CSE Research Workshops and the Annual Meeting
• Listing projects for students in the CSE Undergrad Research Lab
• Marketing job opportunities directly to CSE graduate and undergraduate students
• Space for recruitment booth at the CSE annual meeting
• Giving a CSE-sponsored seminar, tech-talk, or recruiting talk
• A dedicated point of contact to facilitate research partnerships and student recruitment
For more information about the CSE Industry Affiliate Program, contact:
Luke Olson, Director